There are lots of healthy benefits of eating cake. Cakes are baked with highly nutritious ingredients like dark chocolates which are great antioxidants, eggs and milk which are good source of protein and fruits which are good source of vitamins and minerals. In fact, cake is a balance diet and you should learn how to prepare it so you can have it anytime you like.
Types of Cake
- Fruit Cake
- Vanilla Cake
- Banana Cake
- Sponge Cake
- Chocolate Cake
Recipe for Making Simple Cake at Home
- 500g of floor
- 350g of sugar
- 500g of butter
- 500g of egg
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- Vanilla flavour
How to Bake
- Mix your butter and sugar until pale and fluffy
- In a separate bowl, break your egg
- In another bowl, put your floor and add baking powder
- Add your egg and floor to your butter and sugar mixture bit by bit interchangeably (at intercept)
- Add your flavor
- Bake in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 30 to 40 minutes
- Dip your woden stick (Skewer) into the cake. When it is non sticken, your cake is ready
- Bring out from oven, cool and enjoy your cake
Cake you see at eateries are sponge cake decorated with butter cream, or in most cases decorated with fondant icing. Cake at the eateries stands are good, but bakers fresh is better for you because its fresh, no excess preservative, and the cake is made and decorated to your exact specifications and the way your want.
While children love eating lots of cake, they sometimes do not like eating fruit cakes because they are not sugary. Learning how to make a good cake is a lot more than making a sweet cake.
Cakes baked by Tizo Cakes and Bakes located at No 5, Third Avenue Extension, Federal Housing Estate, Ada Gorge, email: email@example.com, 07065615692, 09023900940 has the following:
- Perfectly finished
- Decorated to your taste
- Promptly delivered
- Home delivery
- Customer care
Views expressed are only those of the authors.
You may share your own views in the comments section.
NOTICE: You can now send us your articles and stories and get published right away. For more details click here.